Strengthening Dialogue is a method that goes beyond traditional coaching and leads to extraordinary results.
The strength of the method is that you learn how to relate and communicating communicate in a way that allows your clients to choose to unleash their own capacity. When they do this, they start to take responsibility and act in more dynamic ways to support themselves. This in turn, shortens the session times, and unburdens the person who supports.
Here are some of the results you will get from attending this training –
- A shift to the job seeker having more responsibility and ownership instead of you as the coach
- An understanding of your own pitfalls and tendencies when coaching and how to train to become more effective
- How to coach individuals with difficult emotions like despair, cynicism and resignation
- Quicker and more effective results from your coaching time
- Increased self confidence in your own ability to coach
- Valuable professional development
- The chance to network with other coaching professionals and share experiences
- A renewed enthusiasm for helping people to find work for themselves
But don’t just listen to us, here is what some of our clients say about this training…
"I could see in real time as we were practicing… what a massive change just a small adjustment in being could have."View video
"It just took our relationships and the trust that we had for one another to another level."View video
"The difference in the individuals and what came out for them, was quite significant."View video
"Personal and professional development at all levels. Everyone should be allowed to go."
"The course gives you powerful tools in relating to people's potential. You will learn to listen, pick-up what is happening and use it in a direction that is constructive for the person you are coaching."
"A practical training where I got to practice Coaching Job Seekers for real in a professional and at the same time safe environment."
"A must for everyone who works as a coach, many good and useful, concrete tools."
"Insight and new thoughts and strategies I can use in conversations to better achieve results."
"Just want more of this as it was so extraordinary good. Fantastic course. Logical, important, challenging, fun, educational, developing."
"A must if you want to work on coaching people."
"Very concrete, not so much "lecture". Lots of practice and a lots of individual feedback. Great!"
Jobseeking for people born outside of Sweden –A project for Arbetsförmedlingen
(the Swedish employment office) in Flen, Sweden
The assignment was to support longtime jobseekers born outside of Sweden who had been unemployed for a very long period of time, using the method Strengthening Dialogue so that they themselves found employment.
Three very skilled coaches from Coaching Jobseekers worked together with the group, coaching the whole group as well as coaching individuals.
Read the case